Monday 17 January 2011

What I'm wearing today

I've noticed a lot of cobalt blue recently and I love it, the colour adds an instant pop to any outfit. Also Silk shirts are making a very delicious come back, for the confident girls out there wear it sheer with a sexy bra-let, for the more conservative like me wear with a white vest top underneath for day and a black one for night. I'm wearing my shirt with shorts and thick leggings and a sheer palm tree printed tee.




Shirt from New Look, owl necklace from Tesco, double bird ring from Primark, rock and rose perfume from the fragrance shop, Chiltern bag from Wanderland Boutique http://wanderlandboutique.com/, the website is not up as of yet but you can follow them on Facebook or go to their shop: 3rd Floor Afflecks Palace, 52 Church Street, Manchester. 

No comments:

Post a Comment