Tuesday 5 February 2013

Two Tone

Top and Shoes- TOPSHOP £20, £28
Denim Shirt- Tesco £5
Necklace and Leggings- River Island £5, £18
Pug Harry- My own Priceless


It seems the trend of dip dying has transitioned to clothing, which I for one am a Massive fan of.
When I saw this top in TOPSHOP I just had to get it.
The top itself is super versatile I've teamed it with a pair of disco leggings from River Island and a denim shirt I got from Tesco years ago which I feel gives it a grungy edge. I'm also wearing studded flats from TOPSHOP, a crystal necklace from River Island and the ultimate accessory my little Pug Harry.
I feel like this top will take me far into the seasons paring it with shorts in Summer and tan sandals.
What do you think of the Dip Dye trend? And how do you feel about it being used on clothing.


No comments:

Post a Comment