Monday 17 March 2014

Mini Haul



I recently went to the old faithful superdrug just for a look around but I can never resist picking up a couple of things. 
I saw the B. Range on offer at half price for each product and had seen it recommended in some magazines so picked up the B.Nourished a night serum and B.Pure a micellar water. 
I've never used a micellar water before but am intrigued on how effectively it takes off my makeup, especially that stubborn waterproof mascara grr. 
The serum is for use at night and recently I feel like my skin has been a bit dry and thirsty so hopefully this will bring it back to life. 
Revlon have recently released matte colourstay lipsticks and I loved the packaging so wanted to buy one, I know I'm a sucker for pretty packaging. I have loads of pinks but this one really stood out to me so off I walked to the counter happy to part with my hard earned cash.
The cotton pads are just common sense now aren't they. 







No comments:

Post a Comment