Thursday 10 January 2013

Beetle Juicer

Leggings- ASOS
Top- Urban Outfitters
Boots- Topshop
Necklace- ASOS 

I've made a conscience decision to try and do an outfit post once a week to actually try and make this blog more personal to me. 

The problem I seem to have is lack of space there is no where in my house or room where I can have a nice set up so I took to doing this outfit in the garden please tell me what you think. 

These leggings are probably the best thing I bought in 2012 and now I'm always on the lookout for more comfortable different leggings to wear. 

I recently purchased some knock-off Disco Pants from River Island that I will style soon and post a picture. 

I call these leggings my almost Beetle Juice leggings because despite the fact they are nothing like Beetle Juice leggings they do remind me of him. 

The boots are from Topshop and are the best boots I've ever bought, I'm always looking for a bargain and felt a bit ick about spending £40 on these but it was honestly the best £40 I've spent on shoes not a week goes by without me wearing them and they literally go with everything I know when these are deemed useless by the constant wear I will be instantly purchasing some different boots but they will definitely be from Topshop. 

So what do you guys think? 
Any tips for taking outfit posts? 

No comments:

Post a Comment