Thursday 10 January 2013

NYE outfit

For NYE my friend and I decided to go to Birmingham's propaganda at the o2 academy. It was such a good night with probably too much drink but hey that's what New Years Resolution's were made for. In the venue itself there were 3 rooms with different music genre's playing in each, upstairs was charts as far as I could tell with the second room being more dance i.e drum and bass, dubstep etc with the downstairs main room being indie rock music where admittedly most people were.

We were staying in a slightly dodgy hotel located on the outskirts of Birmingham I won't name it but wouldn't suggest staying there. Let's just say it was a misleading advert however it was cheap and we only slept there. 

Anyway on to the outfits unfortunately my camera was stolen a couple of months ago so I've been saving for a new one these photos and (until I get a new camera) future photos are being taken by my phone so the quality isn't amazing but you'll get the idea.



I was wearing ASOS striped leggings, a topshop shirt with a split back.
Please excuse the socks I hadn't got my shoes on at this point but the shoes I wore are pictured below and were in the sale from river island just £35 if I remember rightly.



My friend is wearing an orange chiffon top from asos and disco pants from missguided.


£35 River Island Sale

Below are some random photo's from the night.












All in all it was a very good night the only regret I have is not taking more photo's, but the quality would have been truly awful. 

What did everyone else wear for their New Years Eve? 
And what are your resolutions? 

No comments:

Post a Comment