Tuesday 30 April 2013

Is it Summer yet?

Denim Jacket- Tesco
T-shirt- Topshop- £12
Skirt- River Island- £10 (sale)
Shoes- Topshop- £20
Hat- Topshop- £10
Bag- The Cambridge Satchel Company- Gift
I have had this skirt for a very long time bought on a whim in one of the River Island sales and never knew how to wear it. There is a split from floor to upper thigh on this skirt and because of the colour I knew I couldn't wear black tights so had to settle for nude ones. I finally figured out with a little help from lookbook how to piece this outfit together. I wore it in the hope of sunshine but lo and behold it rained silly april showers. Regardless the day went on as planned and I felt I finally had a go to outfit for those days when you just do not know what to wear. 
The beanie is a fabulous investment too and I feel I can get a lot of use out of it. 
Who else has a beanie and how do you style yours? 

P.S. I haven't posted for a while due to personal issues in my life but that is changing with more posts coming this week about losing my virginity to Chanel and a few more outfit posts. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Naomi,

    Lovely blog. I may be wrong but I'm pretty sure I recognise you from being the other Naomi of the FRM course at the beginning of the year at BCU?

    Followed on Bloglovin and GFC!

    lipstickandloudmouths.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete