Friday 2 August 2013

Feeling Flush


Top- Miss Selfridge- sale
Vest- Topshop- £6
Leggings- River Island- £15
Skull Necklace- Topshop- £10
Long Cross Necklace- Asos- gift

Quick Update
I haven't posted in a while due to moving house and not having Internet until last week, boo it was like living in the dark ages. 
However the Internet is back in my life so I can blog more regularly as well as look at cat videos, research sloths and drool over shoes. 

I wore this outfit a couple of weeks ago. I've been trying to go through my wardrobe and wear items that I don't really wear any more and give them a new lease of life, whatever I don't wear in the next 6 months is going to charity or being sold on eBay, or giving them to family or whatever it just needs to go.  
I love this top. I got it from Miss Selfridge a while ago. Loved it for ages and finally got it in the sale.
I've teamed it with some black leggings a vest and 2 necklaces, the skull one is from Topshop and the longer cross one is from ASOS.
I've recently had a bit of a spending spree so I'm going to be posting a few more bits in the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment