Wednesday 29 May 2013

Clinique moisture surge overnight mask

      

You may have remembered me posting a haul a few days ago and I featured the Clinique moisture mask and having used it for a bit now I feel I can write a review about it.

It's a very lightweight cream and for me I feel it goes on quite greasy which I don't mind as I'm sleeping in it but it is absorbed very quickly. 
The morning after my face feels greasy but once you do your morning routine of cleansing and washing your face you can really see a difference.
I was suffering from quite dry patches on my forehead and cheeks but now I feel like the moisture surge has really hydrated these areas. 
My foundation is going on a lot better now and doesn't seem patchy because it doesn't matter how good your foundation is if the base is rubbish it just won't look good. 
Claims to awaken skin and make it more plumped, supple and luminous. 
Now I'm not going to lie, first time use I didn't notice a major difference like I did the turnaround overnight moisturiser (which is actually amazing),it was a few days before seeing it work but now with constant use I feel like my skin is definitely hydrated as for luminous I'm not so sure maybe with continued use ill notice major differences.
Overall I think this is a good product to have but once I have ran out I will probably just go back to the turnaround overnight moisturiser as I feel that is better suited to my skin type. 




No comments:

Post a Comment