Wednesday 2 February 2011

Royal Fashion


Whether you are a big fan of the royals or not, there is no denying that it will be a big moment in British history when Kate Middleton and Prince William finally tie the knot, and what better way for us fashionista's to celebrate the moment with a William and Kate dress up book. 
Simply cut the dolls out and dress them up in various outfits. This really does take me back to when I was younger and had little books of clothes that I cut out and dressed a paper dolly in, so if you don't get it for the wedding memorabilia then please get it as a piece of nostalgia. 
£5.99, available from the 3rd March 

3 comments:

  1. Heyy!
    Just to let you know I'm doing a GIVEAWAY on my blog - over £100 worth of goods to be one!

    L'oreal skin products, make-up and brushes, chocolate, a professional painting of YOU! and much much more!

    Visit www.meugh.co.uk to enter!
    I look forward to seeing your entry :)
    love saraMEUGH xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are fantastic, they bring me back to the paper dolls of my childhood. Love your blog, mutual follow? xoxo
    www.luckylucychance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) I know me too
    Yes I've followed because your blog was really nice :D

    xx

    ReplyDelete