Thursday 9 February 2012

Silver Booties

Chanel SS12
The boots in question. 
After seeing the silver boots from Chanel's SS12 Collection I decided to go on a bit of a hunt for silver shoes probably the only colour of shoe I don't actually own and I found these. 
So I thought I would share. 
Futuristic Shoe
1,2,3,4,5 clockwise.
1. Pierre Cardin, I'd say these are my favourite because they look formal enough to be worn in the evening but also in the day to add a different dimension to an outfit.
2. Peggy by Emma Go, I thought these looked quite lovely for the summer more edgy then say a tan boot but they look quite safe.
3. Jeffrey Campbell Lita's in Silver, Most of us are familiar with the popular Jeffrey Campbell Lita's (which I will get one day) these are those but in silver, which I think are really different but whereas some Lita's I would wear in the day I'd reserve these specially for evening wear.
4.River Island, I love how these aren't too high and the black band gives a contrast to what could seem overly glittery silver boots. I have no idea what I'd wear them with all I know is that I love them and desperately need them.
5. River Island again, Now I know these are more ankle heels rather than boots but I like the peep toe, the cut away side and the 3 little studs place along the front of the shoe so much that I had to include them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment