Friday 6 April 2012

Hand Chain and Bow Tie


For the whole month of April I'm on a shopping ban to try and save money for my holiday so it's a good job I bought these in March with my birthday money. 
Both from ASOS I used the Style Saver and they got here today.

I've been seeing some gorgeous girlie and cute bow ties around and I wanted a cheap but nice one and was looking everywhere and then I found this beauty on ASOS reduced Oh Yes! So snapped this bad boy up, I'm wearing it with my River Island shirt but reckon it will also go well with my blue chiffon shirt from New Look. 

As well as bow ties I've also seen some hand chains knocking around I remember being 12 and having a pearl and gold hand chain but I broke it and that was that so I'm happy to be seeing these around again. 
This one is a goats head chain with an adjustable ring, again reduced from ASOS.
I reckon it's more for nights out then a day sort of look but none the less it will definitely get it's wear. 

Anybody got any goodies to show? 
Link me in the comments 

No comments:

Post a Comment