Friday 1 August 2014

60's inspired flick


I am a little bit addicted to watching beauty guru's on youtube and saw a video by PIXIWOO on their youtube page of a Laura Mvula inspired look and well I loved it so thought I would give it a go but make it more wearable for a day time look, despite the gorgeous cat eye flick I feel like I couldn't go about my day to day business with such a dramatic eye and so feel their look is fabulous for a night out whereas I have played it down a notch.

To create this look I used the MUA palette in matte nudes, HD brows palette, Hoola Bronzer by Benefit and the Topshop Brighten Up pen.
I love neutrals on my eyes anyway as I feel it really suits me but would love to be a bit braver and go for something brighter so that is a personal challenge to myself.
As for the flick I am awful at eye-liner flicks but have seen the benefit push up eye-liner which is on my must buy list as so many people have claimed it makes eye-liner so much easier so hopefully a review of that will be up soon.

Watch the pixiwoo video <a href="http://youtu.be/2IIOp0MH7go?list=PLp3X8qeGtLO8IIpcLXMIYHnoLhAMpXNup">here</a> 


No comments:

Post a Comment