Tuesday 5 August 2014

July Favourites

I've been super busy in July without going in to too much detail we had a family grievance so my mind has been a bit preoccupied, however life must go on and it doesn't do well to dwell so without further adieu my July favourites which consists of 2 items both food based...surprise surprise.


First item up is this green tea and mint tassimo pod, I know not everyone has a tassimo machine but if you do get these they are so refreshing and I love drinking them from a little cup and saucer whilst catching up on emails and getting ready for the day.





Last favourite is coconut oil. I know everyone has been raving about coconut oil and forgive me for jumping on the bandwagon but this stuff really is amazing. I haven't used it to it's full potential but have been putting it on my face and my skin is loving it. 
I will be doing a more in-depth review of this so watch out for that.

Has anyone else tried these products? 
If so what do you think? 





No comments:

Post a Comment