Sunday 18 March 2012

Girl about town







First of all let me apologise for the picture quality I currently don't have a camera so these pictures are a mix of web cam and phone camera pictures. 
On Friday I had my interview at Birmingham City University to study fashion retail management, it went alright and I'll hear back in about a week, but after the interview me and my mom went into selfridges and had a look around.
You could literally spend so much money in that place it is ridiculous, we went round the food hall and got some lucky charms, frosting and krispy Kream's. 
Then we decided to look at the Make-up counters, my mom treated herself to some MAC studio fix foundation which makes her skin look amazing. 
She then said she'd treat me to something and a girl just cannot say no to an offer like that. 
I've seen the girl about town lipstick from MAC just about everywhere on blogs, people raving about the colour so I had my eye on it for a while. 
I grabbed a swatch of it and fell in love so had to have it.  
It made it's first début while I was at work on Saturday and it lasted ALL day with no re-applications so that was an absolute bonus for me. 

Today has been a nice chilled out day, with it being Mother's day I've been on tea duty all day and managed to make my mom bacon sandwiches before giving her the presents off me and my sister, we got her a Lorraine Pascale baking made easy cook book because my mom just absolutely adores baking cakes you have not lived till you've tried her cupcakes and millionaire's shortbread- absolutely amazing. we also got her some Umberto Giannini hair masque and frizz control spray and a silk jasmine scented eye mask. 
What did you guys get your mom?

Happy Mother's Day all. 


No comments:

Post a Comment