Saturday 31 March 2012

21st Birthday Haul


It was my 21st birthday on Thursday and after having come back from a lovely spa stay (more on that in another post) I got to open presents from friends and family. Here's some of the stuff I got. 

My sister got me a goody bag of stuff and I thought it was all so nice because I can tell she put a lot of thought into every thing she bought. 
She got me a notebook, some eyelashes, a purple shatter nail polish and a pink lipstick which is super moisturizing and has a nice sheer sort of colour. 
I haven't wore the eyelashes yet but because they are a natural set I may wear them in the day which I've never done before I normally reserve my eyelashes for nights out. 
Does anyone else wear eyelashes in the day? 


My uncle got me a gorgeous yet simple and subtle Pandora bracelet which is leather bound I like the simplicity of it and if I get any charms I'd wear just one or two with it but definitely would not over clutter the bracelet. 


My best friend also got me a selection of presents, it was also her birthday a few days before so we've had a lot to celebrate the past week, I got her a lady gaga book, an eyeko eye liner and a big orange topshop ring. 
She got me some sleep in curlers because she knows I'm heavily into curling my hair, the new eyeliner tattoo's that have recently came out has anyone else seen them? Have you got a pair? I'll have to do some sort of review on these soon. She also got me some gorgeous jewellery, a cross necklace which I saw on ASOS and she sneakily bought it for me, a pair of earrings which are so pretty yet make a lovely statement and she got me two rings which connect with a metal chain I think this is so unique and make a bold addition to an outfit. 


My parents got me a spa break (which I'm going to write about in another post) and in the morning we had breakfast in bed, so I heard a knock at the door and there stood 2 girls breakfast in one hand and presents in the other, some how my mom managed to sneak the presents in and give them to the staff. 
It was an amazing suprise and opened them up while digging into rice krispsies and toast and jam, I got an amazing money jar which you have to break to get into and has 21st treats written on, I'm using it to save up for my holiday so any spare change is going right in here. 
The second thing she got me was a huge suprise- a camera!!! I needed a camera for a while and had pointed a few out but had never in a million years thought I'd actually get one. So as you can imagine my face was light up with delight and I must have said thank you about a million times over. 


The day after my birthday me and my friend went shopping and this is just the stuff I got from some birthday money.
A skull necklace from Topshop which goes really nice under a shirt collar. Also I love the colours and it reminds me of the Vivienne Westwood one.
The second thing I got was a shirt from River Island in the sale at £12 I liked it because of the cute cowboy style neck tie which I thought made it more interesting. 
Lastly I got these boot shoes because they reminded me of the Jeffery Campbell Lita's and they are so high plus I never know when I'm going to wear them but I just had to have them!



Lastly my boyfriend took  me shopping and got me a bunch of stuff in Derby. 
The first picture is a jumper from River Island that was reduced to £12 I thought it was a gorgeous colour and imagine it to go quite well with my maxi skirt. 
He also got me a skirt from Topshop as my other black skirt is now too big (yay) and some cream blush (review later)
Lastly we went to a shop called zoo where we got this cream oversized jumper for £15 (bargain) it's so light that I thought it would make a great cover up for the summer evenings. 

Well that's it for my birthday post I've done a lot of shopping and have enough clothes now to last me forever which is good as me and my mom are on a shopping ban for the whole of april eek but more on that in another post. 
I had an amazing birthday week and am sad to be back at work again tomorrow :( 
but I'm so happy at everything I got and the time I spent with my mom at the spa, which I think was the best present of all. 

What was your favorite piece of clothing? 

No comments:

Post a Comment