Saturday 24 May 2014

Avon Haul



I never normally shop at Avon albeit the odd few times and am constantly hearing good things said about it so when my friend told me she was doing Avon I thought I'd give it a go and I must admit I'm rather impressed with my goodies.
Excuse the crumbled bag.
My swag consists of the skin so soft dry oil which claims to hydrate without leaving a greasy residue. 
Avons beauty balm which is essentially a bb cream I just wanted something easy to apply that I could wear everyday and leave my expensive foundations for special occasions. 
I also got the pore penetrating facial scrub which came with a free little face scrublet to really work the product in. 
I'm yet to really use all these products yet but I'll post some reviews up shortly.


No comments:

Post a Comment