Friday 30 May 2014

Feeling Blue



Recently I've been noticing a lot of blue makeup looks in magazines and online so thougt I'd give it a go to see how wearable the look actually is.
I chose to go with a light almost sky blue with a slight metallic finish which is out of the Topshop smoky eye palette in constellation.

On the photo it looks almost silver but trust me it is a light blue colour.
The wear on this eyeshadow wasn't too bad with a little bit of fallout but nothing too major that couldn't be sorted with a quick once over.
Overall this look was maybe for me a trusted brown eyeshadow sorted of girl was a little too much for the day but with a little black eyeliner and a more defined crease I think this look would be fantastic for a night out. 
Has anyone else seen any blue inspired looks they want to try? 
I think I'm going to try the blue eyeliner look next! 

No comments:

Post a Comment