Tuesday 8 March 2011

Fringing

Diesel, Cavalli, VPL

Fringing has been all over the catwalks for Spring 2011, from designer's such as Cavalli to Versace and Ralph Lauren. 
This look is a modern romance of the prairie, it is rustic with a bit of a hippy vibe thrown in for good measure. 

Shorts, Playsuit and White Tee- Topshop,
Shoes- River Island, Jacket- Dorothy Perkins,
Belt- Warehouse, Bag- Urban Outfitters. 
  • Look for items with movement and Texture.
  • Use Colour to break the look up. 
  • If fringing is too much on clothes look for accessories such as bags and shoes.
  • A fringed belt can add texture to an outfit while still being edgy. 

2 comments:

  1. I've seen so much fringe that I love lately. My favorite item with fringe lately seems to be earrings! I want a pair for myself

    www.sensiblystyled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oo I've not seen any fringe earrings, will have to have a look out :)
    I want some like cute fringed shoes <3

    xx

    ReplyDelete